June 07, 2008

Urban legend
I heard an urban legend in the USA. It was about little Mikey who likes cereal. After that, when he ate a lot of Pop Rocks and coke, his stomach explode.
Anyway, he is very qute.




When I was young, my mother gave me Kellogg's cereal. We thought cereal breakfast was strange. "How to did they grow up? They just ate cereal?."
I didn't feel my stomach was full, Even if I ate cereal.

But when I was young, almost Japanese body were smaller than them.
Story(December 04, 2005)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute. I remember that commercial with Mikey!
My husband eats sweet brown rice for breakfast. Sometimes he eats oatmeal.
Usually, I have only coffee for breakfast. I like to eat cold pizza for breakfast, but we don't often have pizza.
On weekends, my husband and I like to eat lox and cream cheese on bagels.

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Tess,
I can't eat anything on breakfast sometimes. I think I am low blood pressure.

They said it is important to eat breakfast for kids.
Kids who eat their breakfast have more concentration.
So I just make rice ball for kids... with instant miso-soup.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home