May 18, 2008

The thing I can't stand...
I found a guy who was very terrible behavior in the steam engine's front of special car when we enjoyed to get on it. I found a guy who was very terrible behavior in the front of special car. He didn't close a window, although smoke went up the car. And he lay down on a sofa in public.

The thing I couldn't stand he didn't give up his sofa.
The thing I couldn't stand are people who didn't think about the other people in public.

The other passenger complained of the guy's behavior. " Please close the window."
But the guy ignored it.
I think he is adult. He should have been gentleman for kids.
Sometimes train's OTAKU can't understand their situation.
'



Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 3:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right. The guy was thoughtless to open the window and force everyone to breathe the smoke. That fellow was also very rude to hog the seat all to himself; if he was so tired he should have stayed home. At least he took his shoes off. His mother must have taught him only one thing about good manners!

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Tess,
Yes, he took his shoes off. But I thought his socks had bad smell. LOL
Anyway he just ignored the other people. It was better than a fighting.

 
At 1:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was certainly not nice. Did your sons enjoy riding on the train in spite of him?

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

My younger son didn't know about it. But my older san didn't like it. And my older son don't like fightings.
Anyway, we had the other seats in the other car. We enjoy rideing it.

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Koren said...

What a rude man! I'm disappointed that he didn't close the window when asked, nor share his seat.

 
At 11:09 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

blonde canadian,
I think that man can't understand his situation.
Anyway he likes trains....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home