May 01, 2008

Rickshaw
I wrote abut a Ecologically-friendly car. So my uncle sent this picture for me. He lives in Nara, which is very historical city. I have ever seen this in our town whose roads are very busy.
Jay said
"I don't know if I could ride in one of those. I'd feel guilty about making somebody haul me around. Even if I was paying him to do it."
But if we go to some sightseeing areas in Japan, you are asked to ride it.
For me we have ever ridden it. I think it is a little expensive. We just walk by ourself.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:48 AM , Blogger Jay said...

I don't know if I could ride in one of those. I'd feel guilty about making somebody haul me around. Even if I was paying him to do it.

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Koren said...

Very ecologically friendly! I hope for the "driver's" sake there aren't too many hills around

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home