June 09, 2008

Back to the Future
Sometimes I watched a movie called Back to the Future.
(I can't catch "Doc" Brown, (Christopher Lloyd) 's English script. His talking was too fast for me.)
I want back to the old days.
I think the least I want to back to 1985'S.
We were young.



By the way, recently there are a lot of bad incidents in Japan. Last Sunday "A man armed with a knife has killed seven people and injured 10 others in central Tokyo" I can't believe this news. Akihabara is very famous town in Tokyo area.

A day in Akihabara(May 14, 2006)NO1
A day in Akihabara(May 14, 2006)NO2

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM , Blogger cherry said...

Hi ! I am cherry. When I was young, I watched this"Back to the future" !! What a fond memory:) I liked Michael J Fox!!
It was awful murderous rampage...We should watch out for everything and protect our kids. Where is the Japanese safety ????

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Cherry,
Hello. Nice to meet you.
Our area is nice. But sometimes our kids'school gave us infomation of strage person.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home