March 04, 2007

Wedding
I was invited a wedding by my former coworker. I had a great time in the wedding party with my friends.
Before the wedding party, we attended at the wedding ceremony. We lessoned a father wedding message.
He said “I have 6 children. It is important to have family…..”
My friend said “A father was same my wedding’s!! When we got married, he said he had 4 children”
She got married 15 years ago. After that my friend talked to the father about it. He said I will not have new children any more. LOL
Anyway the bride was so beautiful and an excellent cuisine.



Posted by Picasa

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 7:41 AM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Gergeous :) Any photos of the bride? Also of you?

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Lucy,
Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Just to help you with your English. You don't have a 'grate' time, you have a 'great' time.
'Grate' means a covering for a hole, like the metal that covers drains.
'Great' means to 'really enjoy', which I am sure you did.

I hope this doesn't sound picky, I'm just trying to help you a little.
HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Cazzie!!
I wore a "kimono" in this party. Oh,my phot?? Hhahah..

Rebecca,
Thank you for your advice. If you don't cheak it, I didn't notice it. Before I posted it, Ms word cheaked it. But it couldn't find my mistakes...
Anyway, if you read my blog, I appreciate for you.

 
At 2:03 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Lucy,
I think your English is great, you really are doing well with it, and I am very impressed.
I just thought you might like a little bit of help with things like this. English has too many words which sound the same, but are spelt differently, and mean different things. The words to, too, two, is a good example.
I really like reading your blog, as I get to find out a lot about Japanese culture. :-)

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Rebecca,
Thank you for encouraging. Actually I spent a lot of time and money for learning English. But I can’t speak English very well. There are a lot of people like me in Japan. LOL
Anyway I want to continue my blog. Someday I might speak English very well?!

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger katy said...

hi lucy thanks for dropping by, you are doing really well with your english and you write an enjoyable blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home