February 19, 2007

We are apt to oversleep in spring!!
I uploaded pictures the day before yesterday night, after that I tried to post something. But my younger son asked me “I wanted to go to bed with mom.”
I thought I just slept with my younger son. But, when I woke up, it was next morning!!.
I feel very nice with sons in the futon, they are very warm and they have nice smell.

By the way these trees are Japanese apricots called Ume in Japanese. It is very warm in Japan this winter.
It is early this year that Japanese apricots bloom.

There are several Japanese trees in Japan. I think blossoms of dark pink is more beatiful than white.

It is the best Japanse aprocot in Ojisan's house in Nara.
This Japanese apricot is in my mother's house in Kawasaki.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:59 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Cherry? Pls, post photos of how you and your family celebrate!
Is it that time of the year, really?

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Absolutely stunning tree.

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

SzélsőFa,
I'm sorry, I'm late..
I think cherry is simlar Japanse apricot. But these pictures are Japanse apricots. I think it is deffernt of petals.
And cherry blooms in the end of Murch or may in Tokyo. But this year is very strange. In some parks cherry are bloom already.

Cazzie!!!
Thank you for comments.
By the way, your country is very hot. You and rebecca use this word "awesome". I think it is very very hot...take care!

 
At 4:44 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Don't worry Lucy about being late... I've read that you slept through the night with your younger son and that is more important than anything else.
I thought these were cherries, but now I understand that they are apricots. I'm not good at identifying trees by their blossoms...

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

SzélsőFa,
Thank you!!
I want free time for me..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home