February 07, 2007

Kagami pond of Todai-ji in Nara
My uncle, who sent a picture for me, lives in Nara.
Do your countries have pine trees? Pine tree is called “Matsu” in Japanese.
If you go to temples in Japan, it is easy to find “Matus”, which is familiar tree in Japan.

Todai-ji is a very famous and historical temple in Japan. Todai-ji is right building in this picture.
I think that is a one of Japanese beautiful view.
Thank you "Oji-san".
(Oji means uncle in Japanese. I know you use names. But we don't usually use only first name. )



Posted by Picasa

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:17 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Very tranquil :)

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Thank you, cazzie. My uncle felt glad y with your comments. I try to post about Beautiful Japan. If you have a time, please read it again.
By the way, you mooved to new house!! It is so nice!!

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

This pictures does look nice. It is so peaceful.
And yes, there are various kinds of pines here in Hungary. We call them 'fenyő'.

 
At 7:29 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

SzélsőFa,
Really! We have to save trees in the world.
Anyway I like cherry trees.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home