February 28, 2007

Devoted husband
I heard Spanish husbands take good care their family. They are devoted husbands. They come back to their home, they help their wives. Cooking, washing, clean…
They have a long lunch time in their house with their family.
A Spanish husband said “if I just come back to my house for sleeping, my house is like a small hotel (pension).
When my older son watched it on TV, he said “Our house is a pension for my daddy.” LOL
I think if Spanish women get married Japanese men, they might divorce soon!!
Now it is 23:40 Pm. But my husband can’t come back to our house. I think you can’t imagine our situation.
I have to say for his honor. He is a very nice husband and father for our family. So he can’t do like Spanish.
There's something I want to say here. I wish I live in Spain.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 5:38 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Lucy,
I think I should move to Spain too. My problem is, I can't speak a word of Spanish.
By 'pension' do you mean 'prison', as in jail?

In terms of my blog, yes I have quit it. Too many people have been fighting with me for what I have writing there, so I just can't be bothered writing it anymore. Sorry.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I would not trust a Spaniard. They are lazy and macho. And I'm too much into stereotypes, I know, I know.

Rebecca,
I think Lucy refers with 'pension' to a small hotel, a bed@breakfast type.

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Rebecca,
OK, but if you have a chance, you try to make your blog again!!
pension is like B & B. We don't say it. Pension is French.

SzélsőFa,
I am wishful for living Europe.
But I can't speak Europian languages.

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks for clearing that up Lucy. My blog might return one day, but for now, nothing will happen.
Don't worry, I will still be commenting on various blogs.

 
At 4:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy,
your post really touched me - I am spanish hot tempered woman - and once i feel in love with a Japanese man.

I agree with you most Western women are to independent and strong willed to cope with the selfish needs of japanese men.

I wonder if there is actually any possible place for happyness in japanese culture for a woman: if your are the wife you suffer - he cheats on you , but if you are the mistress you suffer too - he will never assume you.

its tragic I find

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Hello!
Maybe you can't come back to this post.

But I want to say thank you for visiting my blog.

Recnetry, Japan is not good. Some pepole were fired. I think beeig busy is good for us. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home