January 27, 2007

Love letter
My younger son got a love letter, which was written by his firiend in his preschool. As soon as he came back to our house he opened it. But he couldn't read Japanese. So my older son read it for my yonger son. My younger son said she gave the letter him only, and she said "You keep it in your bag. Open it in your house."
Today I met her mother, so I asked about it. Her mother said to me she had written it that morning, when my yonger son got this letter, he looked at pleased.
By the way, this letter was written "Happy birthday to you. And you try to grow up hard. I try it too!!" LOL

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

How very cute, I hope your son is happy :)

 
At 2:14 AM , Blogger -LGirl- said...

So cute!

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger Jay said...

How cute. He's already got the girls chasing him! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home