January 31, 2007

Laundry
Szélső Fa!! Finally I found this picture in my album. When my older son was born, my mother was very pleased. And she made a lot of diapers for my older son. Acutually I wanted to use disposable diapers. Because it is hard to wash cloth diapers. Especially it had poo. But I thought I should have used them. I used them expect night and going out.

When he was a baby, I have gotten the child maternal leave for 1 year. (When my older son was 1 yearold, I came back to my job again.) So I could wash them.

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yes, I used the cloth nappies for the first 6 months of each child I had. Then, I went onto mostly, but not always, the disposable ones.
My cousin has her 5th baby now. She is the same, she uses cloth ones mostly, and disposable when she goes out or away.

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Hello Lucy,
actually it is not me who's collecting photos of international laundry. It is Vickie from London, who's here: http://laundryonalondonline.blogspot.com/
I think you should see her site and email her this very good photo!
He does not have laundry from Japan, so I'm sure she'll be delighted!
Anyway, thank you for thinking of me!!

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

When my first kid was young I started to wash his diapers, too. But with all those poos and such things.... I switched to disposable diapers soon.
But you did it for such a long time - have my congratulations!

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger Sarah Jane said...

Hi Lucy - yes please, I would love your laundry on my blog! Do you mind if I post your comments about it and the photo? I'll direct people to your blog as well. Just let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Cazzie!!!
You say nappies in Australia our nappies’ style are different of ours. Our nappies are like ling cloth.

Szélső Fa,
Thank you for information. I posted vickie. But I have wanted to say it before you.
When my younger son was born, I didn't have any time for washing too!!

Vickie,
Thank you for request. I would really appreciate, if you visit my blog again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home