March 30, 2008

Spring or Fall
Which do you like spring or fall ?
In Japan spring is cherry blossoms season. It is very beatiful. If you come over to Japan, you should come in April. And you go to notrh Japan of Tokyo. You will continue to enjoy cherry blossoms. But it is a hey fever season. I'm having a runny nose and very itchy eyes . Also in Japan schools start from April.

The other hand, turn leaves are very beautiful. My uncle took these pictures in Nara. We feel like something. (Do you say melancholy or sad??)
Because leaves fall off the trees. So winter is coming. It is dark just about 5:00PM. When I come back to my house and I pick up him from his preschool, I recognize this year is almost over.
Anyway in Japan you enjoys a lot of foods in fall.

For me, acutually I like summer! Of course I like spring, if I do not have hay fever.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 1:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a snowstorm on Friday, so there are no blossoms here yet. I am tired of winter—the cold and dark make me feel despondent and depressed.

Spring sometimes makes me feel melancholy because the flowers die so quickly. Their beauty is so short-lived. Of course the warm air and sunshine cheer me up.

Autumn makes many people sad, but I always think that the trees are just going to sleep and they will come alive again in the spring.

I would like to visit Japan in either the spring or the fall. My daughter visited in July and she said it was too hot and humid.

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Gorgeous images Lucy!

 
At 11:21 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Tess,
Yes, Summers in Japan are very humid. Humidity level is high.
We can't sleap well without artificial coolings. Your country had snowstorm. It is rany day at my town. It is difficult to keep cherry blossoms.

Cazzie
YOur country will become winter.
It is opposite. It is intersting.

 
At 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't visited your blog in such a long time, my computer died and it took a while to get a new one. It is Spring in Arizona, the most beautiful seasons in Arizona is spring and fall. Summer is to hot and winter is not very pretty because nothing is blooming. My favorite season is spring, because I love flowers and working in the garden.

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

AZ,
I thought "How have you been doing?"
You got a new computer. It was good. Spring is nice too in Japan.
But The life of a cherry blossom is very short.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home