February 28, 2008

My younger son's friends
Today, I watched my younger son’s class. He is six years old. He will go to elementary school with his older brother.
Before he graduate his preschool, I wanted to play with kids.

But when I watch his class, I always think some kids’ behaviors are not good. It is very bad.
Why? Teachers said it is some kind of family problem. Really?? I'm not sure
The other kids can draw pitchers. And they can understand his teacher’s talking. But some kids run to somewhere. Some kids throw something. Of course, they always don’t need their associational behaviors. But they should control their feeling a little bit. I hope they change it. In Japan students have to sit down in their elementary school long time.

Anyway we had good memories. Kids are better than my coworkers.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I visited my daughter's school on 27 February. These occassions are called an open day and are quite rare. There are two open days in each school year.
I was sitting in the classroom with many other parents, while the kids were having their normal school lessons.
It was a very interesting experiment.

 
At 2:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter was an assistant English teacher in Madrid last year. She was supposed to talk to the children only in English, but when they misbehaved the main teacher would never correct them. When she spoke in Spanish they were surprised and they listened to her.

This year she has her own classes, and she makes up games and songs so the children don't get bored. It is very difficult for children to sit still all day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home