February 19, 2008

Hello!
Long time no post. I am really busy. By April, my younger son will have been going to elementally school with his older brother. Now I am preparing his graduation of his preschool. Parents are making the graduation writings which are just kids' drawing and their teacher’s comments, pictures and party. My part is making the graduation writings. These days I can't go to bed early. This week I can bring it to a printing shop. Hoo. I am so exhausted..

By the way, this picture is Maneki Neko, Neko means cat. An upright paw cat is money cat.
An upleft cat is wellcaoming cat. Anyway Maneki Neko bring good luck to the owner.

4 Comments:

At 1:14 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Now I know the name of the cat. We see these all the time in shops..and we thought they were sign of good luck..and well, they are too.
My son thought it was sign of Blinx from original Xbox, lol

 
At 4:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wondering how you are doing! Will you be able to take a vacation before your younger son starts attending the elementary school? I hope you will be able to take a break after you have been so busy.

I must start working on a free-lance job which I've neglected because of my mom. So I should be busy now, but I can't get motivated.

 
At 12:25 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Cazzie,
I am not sure Blinx.
When we call someone, we use this sign. But your way is different of ours. Your way is like "Neo" on "The Matrix".

Tess,
Thank you for your comments. I have been busy. I have to make my younger son's school bags...

I understand your feeling. My dad passed away five years ago. But I feel sad.

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

Tough work being a parent huh? I'm starting to appreciate how time demanding us kiddies are.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home