January 30, 2008

Happy birthday
My younger son is 6 years old on January 25, 2008. So he is going to elementally school this April. I'm glad of his glowing.

But recently he is a very rambunctious boy.
He is just too much for his mother to handle.
One day I picked up him in his preschool. His teacher said
"Today he did a little bad thing. So I talked about it. But he ran away. And I was looking for him.But I couldn't find him soon.
Finally I found him in a toilet room whose door closed. She climbed the door and saw that he was just crouching around a lavatory bowl of Japanese style. "LOL

"Hey,Come out." she said.
He just began to sob. And they were talking....This is a toilet in his preschool.




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM , Blogger Chi said...

Your blog is most entertaining.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home