February 01, 2008

Learning English
Long months ago, when I was sleeping, I had dreamings in English.

First, it was dreaming that I was talking with Jay by phone in my house.
It is very hard to talk in English by phone. And I feel nervous. But in my dreaming that I could speak English very well.

Second, I met Gondolatok az erdőben by chance in the beauty salon near my house.
She said "I moved near your house.!"

Ten Years ago I took an English lesson, a teacher said if you improve English, you could have dreamings in English.

Noway, LOL.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 11:31 PM , Blogger Jay said...

Dreaming in English? That's cool!

Call anytime! LOL ;-)

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

That is just wonderful Lucy, I am so proud of you..you have come a very long way :)

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Jay,
I just remenber. So I said "see you" by call.

Cazzie!!!
Hello! Thank you/
By the way, today, it is snowing in Japan. It is very cold!

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Don't be shy Lucy, your English is quite good - people understand you!
And about me, moving to a house near you?
Well, I would surely like to spend some time in Japan...why not?

:))))
in our dreams, perhaps!!!

 
At 12:12 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Hello!Thank you. When I watched you, your hair was brown.
Tonight, I try to see you.

 
At 5:33 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Lucy, my hair is actually brown, but is so dark that looks black-ish.
Did you manage to see me in your dreams?

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

SzélsőFa,
Yes, you had a little long hair.
But you might speak Japanese too.

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Oh that would be fun! I would love to be able to speak Japanese.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home