March 22, 2008

Revolving sushi restaurant in the preschool
We say it is Kaiten sushi restaurant. My younger son's teacher made them. You said it is Revolving sushi restaurant.(My husband said it)
But I found words, Conveyor belt sushi.

When I was young, there were not Revolving sushi restaurants. And when some visitor's came over to our house, my mother was used to delivers ushi from sushi shop which run real sushi chef.
But recently old type sushi shops closed down near my house. Instead, sushi shops which take delivers only, like Shakey's Pizza Parlor in my town.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kaiten sushi restaurants sound like fun. My cookbook has some recipes for sushi, but I have not made any of them yet. Maki rolls would be tasty.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home