March 28, 2006

Learning English
We started to learn English (from) Junior high school, when we were young. And for me learning English just was to pass heigh school or university.
I didn’t find that language was a tool to communicate with people, or communication was pleasant.
Probably people who found pleasant lived Australia or somewhere.

THis may be an excuse.
When I was young, we couldn’t see foreign people in our area. I couldn’t image to speak English with other people.

Today, Japanese newspaper said students will start to be educated English in all elementary schools.
I think that is not bad for my sons.

I will post about English education for Japanese children next time, important or not.

Anyway I think the will to communicate is my natural feeling.

4 Comments:

At 7:50 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I've just read the St Patrcik's Day Comment. It is not celebrated here in Hungary at all. I learnt about it back in the school, though...

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Just one more thing: 'Lucy' the name really means light as there is the Latin 'lux', which is 'light'. I assume the Romans who invaded the British isles said that and later the pronounciation somehow softened.
Anyone native to the English please correct me if I'm wrong!

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Szélső Fa,
You are a nice English speaker. In Hungary do students learn English?
Acutually I want to post about my feeling more. But it is hard to write it. Your comment encouraged me. Thank you.

So I am sure that my Japanese name
means is same Lucy's from your comment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home