March 17, 2006

A memory of Perth - McDonalds Edition-
We arrived at Perth, at first, we went to McDonalds .
I ordered a kids meal for my son. But they couldn’t understand my order. I could see that they were troubled very much. A young man and a woman asked something. And I couldn’t understand what they asked me .
I felt ashamed. I thought my English couldn’t work. So we ran away…

But after a while , my son made me to go it again. So he just wanted to eat a kids meal and want a toy.
I tried to buy a kids meal again.
"I would like to have a kids meal, kids meal' drink is orange, and one hamburger and ice tea for me."

I bought them at last. I was very glad for using my English.

Then we went to McDonalds almost every day in Perth. Because my son likes hamburgers, f which the taste are same as in Japan. I thought we ate for one year. Truthfully, it was hard for me.

By the way, why aren't McDonald shops in Perth clean? My son asked me. The costumers didn’t return their used trays.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:52 PM , Blogger LanternLight said...

By the way, why McDonald shops in Perth are not clean? My son asked me. Costumers didn’t return their used trais.

Same everywhere I think. People are either:
*too lazy or
* inconsiderate
to return their trays.

Speaking to a Burger King manager, he was telling me that some people throw the tray into the rubbish bin as well.

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

LanternLight,
In Japan, we usually return trays.
Anyaway I like shops which are clean.

My friend said today is St.Patrick’s day.
Are Australian dressing in green, and drinking beer?

 
At 2:24 AM , Blogger Thérèse said...

I don't know about Australians, but Canadians sure are!

Happy St Patrick's Day, Lucy! :)

 
At 2:31 AM , Blogger Valancy Jane said...

And here in America we all pretend to be Irish for a day and drink green beer.
If you don't wear green today, people will pinch you. Or at least they threaten to.

 
At 7:32 AM , Blogger LanternLight said...

Are Australian dressing in green, and drinking beer?

Yes, and yes.

I wore green but no-one could see it, as I had to visit a customer site.

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Thank you for comment. I feel happy.
I want to visit your blog which were written your feeling and culture.

I didn’t know St Patrick's Day is famous in the other country.
My Canadian friends told me there is St Patrick's Day parade in Tokyo too.
Everybody is dressing in green?? We can’t go it because we don’t have green something.
http://www.inj.or.jp/index_e.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home