March 20, 2006

St.Patrick's Day
I didn’t know St.Patrick’s Day before my friend told the story. And I didn’t know about “Banishing the snakes” “Shamrocks are a symbol” “Ireland is a beautiful emerald green country.” and “green beer”

Also some people posted my blog about St.Patrick’s Day. So I was really interested in it.
I heard there are St.Patrick’s Day Parades in Japan too.
Therefore we went to HarajyukuOmotesandou which is famous town in Tokyo.
(Many foreigners people came to it. You can find it easily it in your Japanese travel guidebook.)

Thank you for comment,
LanternLight , Thérèse , ValancyJane







patrick4 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:12 AM , Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Ooooooooooooo parades!

When I was a little girl, a parade would go past our house every year on my birthday. It was really a christmas parade, since my birthday was right before christmas, but I always believed it was just for me.

 
At 1:49 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

ValancyJane,

Thank you for comment.
My older son, whose birthday is Christmas Eve, is nine years old.
My younger son who, was born in January, is fore years old.
Sntta Claus presented great christmas presents.
But recently they find they didn’t get their birthday presents.
They both are grouchy about it…………………

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home