March 25, 2006

Finished the elemental school
Today, the elemental school, which my older son goes, finished third period completely. He is on spring holiday tomorrow.

He was given the school report from his teacher. Actually his school report was not good. Only art was level A. I think he had good job beautifully. I do not say that only a result for his age. I want him to go to the school pleasantly, and try to do anything actively.
Also I think that he do not forget a kind feeling.

In Japan, schools start in April and ends in March. From this April, it starts of two periods school system in our city.
(While it is long years, Japanease elementally school had three periods. So Japanese elementally school systems are chainging largely. )
From this November children get autumn holidays in one week. It will be first experience.

I have plan to go abroad obscurely.

5 Comments:

At 2:06 AM , Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

どこに行くか。あなたの英語を練習するためにイギリスを訪問するか。

If that makes no sense to you, I apologise.

 
At 2:42 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Kieranありがとう。
Thank for comment in Japanese.
I understood it.
Do you study Japanese?

Acutually my older son want to go
Lego Park in Denmark.
I think it is too luxury plan.
It is imposible to go it.

But we might go London or Guam or Hawaii ????
It is free, if I just think of trip.

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

Wow. If it was me then I would certainly go to Hawaii! Perhaps your son might like Lego Land here in Windsor near London.

I had a Japanese friend who taught me some Japense when I was sixteen, but I couldn't write a blog in Japanese the way you can in English!

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Kids go to school all the way during summer? Here kids go from September to June, with 3 longer holidays (one in the autumn, around early November, one in the winter for Christmas and one in the spring for the Easter Holiday, around mid-April.) Some schools have additional holidays for skiing as well.

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Szélső Fa,
In Japan, there was summer vacation from 24th July to end of August.
But from this year, summer vacation is a little shorter than last year.
There is instead of autumn vacation. (Only 1 week)

Therefore elementally school have vacations which, are spring, summer, autumn, winter in Japan.

Anyway Governments always change our children’s educational system.
We are confused.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home