March 10, 2006

Would you get angry if someone crashed into your car?
Yes, I'd get angry. And I'd demand that my car should be repaired.But I usually crash into something.

Did you ever get angry with a teacher at school?
Yes, I did. They walked across a crosswalks in red lights, When I was an elementary school student.
I thought we could walk across crosswalk during red lights.

Have you ever gotten angry in a shop or restaurant?
Yes, I have. I hoped that our order wanted to them bring our dinner in perth of Chinese restaurant. But they argued they we were busy. And we should put up with waiting.

What would you do if the hairdresser gave you a terrible haircut.
I'd just say I don’t like my hairstyle. I can put up with it.

Do you think it’s okay to get angry, or should people try to stay calm?
I think we should try to stay calm.But everyday I yell at my sons. “ hurry up!!” “Be quiet” “Sleep” “Clear it up”

2 Comments:

At 5:23 AM , Blogger WendyAs said...

Lucy- I love looking in on other peoples' lives in other cultures. Very interesting. I really enjoyed the post Blah, blah, blah. I too have had to learn a forgien language (spanish) when living in S. America. Funny.

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Wendy A,

Thank you for your comment. I like your blog.
Actually, it is difficult to read English native speaker’s long posts, and understand them quickly. I think reading is more difficult than writing.
But your posts are short and have a lot of nice pictures.
Pictures help me to read and I can imagine something.
If you have a time, please visit my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home