March 10, 2006

Give me a five
----Pachin
!!-----
My younger son goes to a preschool which is different from kindergartens in Japan. Japanese kindergartens don’t take care of our children from morning until night.

I have a full time job. I need the preschool, which takes care of my younger son from 8 o’clock am to 7 o’clock pm.

When we say good bye every mornig, we give a five. It is called "Pachin” in his preschool.
My younger son usually can’t leave me, and he gives a lot of “Pachin” to me. (He gives many "pachins")
When I am busy, I someteimes feel a little annoyed.
(I don't have time to give so many "Pachins".)
He is four years old boy, who grew up quickly. Ten years later from now, maybe he will not want “pachin” with me. I have to admit his growth.

But when it comes to me, I will feel a little sad.

3 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Blogger LanternLight said...

Out of curiousity, do you need to go to work, or is it a choice?

In other words, could you afford to stay home if you wanted to?

 
At 11:09 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

LanternLight,

That is a nice question. Every time I ask me abut your question. Of course my family is more important than my job for me. My job can work without me in my office.

It is hard to keep balance of work and child care in Japan for morthers.

I’m sorry, I can’t describe my feeling in English.


Anyway I post something in midnight. And I think I want to get a lot of opinion in the world.

Thank you.

 
At 1:50 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Rewrite
That is a nice question. Every time I often think about this question.(I often ask myself your question). Of course my family is more important to me than my job.
My company can work without me.
It is hard to keep balance of work and child care in Japan for mothers.

Anyway I will post something at midnight. And I think I want to get a lot of opinions fron around
world.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home