March 22, 2006

Curious Boy Goes to a department store
This is a my younger son. He was a good boy, always very curious.
One day he went shoping with his older brother and his mother.
While his mother selected her new clothes, they went to the other floor which displayed toys. About ten minutes after, his mather came mothers quickly.

His older brother told that he had poo!!! He is really into a game now. He insisted he does not have poo. But it is stinky.

That was so bad!!!

When a salesclerk heard it, she was more surprised than his mother.

After that, I trust that you imagine it.

If you are eating something, I have to say "I'm sorry for posting that story."

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 6:11 AM , Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Kids do the funniest things.

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Valancyabe,
I can't imagine my life without kisds. But sometimes I want to go
out alone. And I want go shopping.

 
At 1:13 AM , Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

It's okay Lucy, I was eating, but I like stories about poo. Children have no shame, because they have few illusions.

 
At 2:27 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Kieran,

Thank you for comment.
Today,I learned the words "shame" and "illusion".
English native speakers'comments are useful for me to learn English.

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I can feel the feeling YOU had when you noticed the poo-thing. Oh my.
Years later you will remember it as a funny event. But now, it may seem horrid.

 
At 12:35 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Szélső Fa,
My younger son is more active than his older son. Second boy is second boy. He can find good point easily.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home