October 18, 2008

Strained back
When I did the laundry tonight, I strained back.
It is bad. I just strained my back by doing a bucket lifting at work.
Oh. my god..
I don't know if I can go to my office this Monday. I can't have a day off this week. Because I have a important meeting. So I have to make documents.

When my younger son was six month, I strained back. My husband was so busy. My older son was 5 years old. My father was died 7 months ago. And my mother was sick. It was a so bad situation.

Anyway this time was better than that. My sons grew up!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy,
Sorry to hear you are hurt. I hope you recover soon!

I never know if a back injury should have heat or cold applied. A heating pad feels good to me.
I tripped over the cat a few weeks ago. My back was strained. It was hard to stand up, but when I stood up I could not bend over again.
I didn't want to go to work, but my husband said that I should keep moving. I went to work, but it was painful.

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Tess,
Thank you.
I hope to recover soon too.
Now I my back injury have cold applied. And I go to acupuncture near my house this week.

 
At 3:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ow!!
I hope you feel better soon.
I hate it when you hurt yourself doing something you usually do :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home