December 20, 2007

Learning English Part 1

1,These days I had to send request e-mails to American on business.

2. He answered
I am working on this but need more time. I am sorry but we ran into unforeseen issues.

3.I asked
Thank you for your cooperation. And we really appreciate your help. When will you complete your our request?
We would like to have your reply.

4.He said
I should be complete no later than 12-17-07.

Oh, what should I do?? I shouldn't ask him such a question. I wander he is angry. But it is my job.
Anyway I have to ask him again. Maybe the USA is in Christmas season. It is difficult to complete for him and me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy,
He should not be angry. If his work is late, then he is not doing a very good job! Perhaps you should ask him if he needs help?

I don't think the problem would be the Christmas season. Many people take vacations between Christmas and New Year's Day.

 
At 1:09 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

I didn't your blog. When I read your comment, I was just intersting with 1tess. So I clicked it . I found your blog. I was suprised. Your dish and pictures are so nice everytime. And I think i have to cook something for my kids. But i can't it.
Today we are going to my mother- in- low's house after my son's christmas party.
I can eat mother's food. I feel happy!
Tess, merry christmas.
(I just tryed to comments for your blog. But I can't it. Soryy.)

 
At 3:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy,
I never had a blog before. There is a lot I have to learn about making a blog. But I don't have time. Maybe there is something I have to do to make the comments work?

Relax, forget about work, enjoy your family! Have a Merry Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home