September 26, 2007

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Jay said "I actually prefer Dunkin Donuts myself though."
I wanted to ask to Jay about Krispy Kreme "How is it?"
Thank you for comments Jay!!

In Japan, there is a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts which is a first shop. And a lot of people wait to get Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in the front of shop . If we want to get Krispy Kreme Doughnuts,
we have to wait over one hour.
One day, I asked a store clerk "Are your Doughnuts great?????"
He answer "Wooo, Yes, our Doughnuts taste very American taste."
I thought what was American taste.
Does your city have Krispy Kreme Doughnuts?


Posted by Picasa

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:26 PM , Blogger Jay said...

Krispy Kreme is pretty good. I actually prefer Dunkin Donuts myself though.

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I don't like donuts very much, they are soaking with oil/fat.
I know that there are some Dunkin Donuts shops in Budapest (our capital), but I don't know about Krispy Kreme shops.

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yes, KK is near my husbands work. My chikldren had this also at the Royal Melbourne Show..they had a shop there too. I won;t eat it, but my kids love it :)

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Jay,
My friend said Krispy Kreme is sweeter than Dunkin Donuts.

SzélsőFa
I sometimes I eat Dounts. In Japan
Uunkin Donuts were closed.

Cazzie!!!,
Kids love Donuts. I don't want to eat donuts too. But I try to eat KK's donuts. So I want to wait long
times.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home