August 08, 2007

He was a happy boy and he was a poor boy.
It has been very hot in Japan. Last Sunday my sons and I went to swimming pool which was near my house. My younger son enjoyed.

He was very happy on the float.

After swimming, we ate a popsicle. First he ate it joyfully. But when he almost finished it, he dropped it. (Look bottom of his foot.) He was looking forward to eat the end of ice.
He missed it. He was very depressed. He couldn't move there. I couldn't help him. So I had to carry him to our house by bus.
And he had been sleeping for next morning without his dinner.


Posted by Picasa

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:15 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

he did experience a shock. Oh, my. Poor boy.

 
At 4:48 AM , Blogger -LGirl- said...

Poor Boy! It's so sad. I hate to see when children drop their treats. Usually the treat that the parents waited 40 minutes in line to pay $8 for!

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Awww, so very cute!

 
At 9:59 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

SzélsőFa,
My younger son always do experoence shock..... He drops candy and ice....

-LGirl-
My younger so usually crys. So I am very cconfused it.

Cazzie,
Yes, but I am busy, when he crys.
Maybe his nose is stuffed up. He alays open his mouse. He drop his candy...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home