July 14, 2007

Kidzania in Tokyo
Do you know Kidzania? I thought Kidzania's main office was in The USA. But it is in Mexico.
Kidzania is new family entertainment center. Kids learn ablut jobs, while they work in Kidzania.
And they get kidzos which are money. And they enjoy to get something, when they spend their kidzos.
Our sons enjoyed their jobs which were pilots, foood servise, electrician, gas station. And my older son got the driver license before he took a paper test. And he took rental car.
I thought that was very nice for kids. But my job is a officer. I write presentation documents, have meetings, and objection correspondence. And I have lot of stresses. Hoooo.
I couldn't find like my job. LOL
There are very simpl jobs which we explain to kids.
I think working is very heavire than kids think. The reality things are very hard.
By the way, I found the web sight, which is in Mexico. And I found Sushi Bar. My kids said that was like a chainese restrant's atmosphere. I thought your Sushi Bar might be the other kind of Sushi Bar in Japan.
My yonger son cooked a rice cake.

My sons swiped the window, and they poured gasoline into the car.


Your helmets are OK! Your beltes are OK! Your steps are OK! They cheak them while they are reapting. My older son was a leader.

This is a center. They direct to the field by transcevers.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
I think your gas stations are self-service in your country. Of course we have self-servise gas stations. But if this gas starion is self- servise system, kids will not be intersted in jobs.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I've checked their website. This is amazing - I wish there was something similar in Hungary as well!

This is great!

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

I hope this entertainment will be made in Europe.
But we can't go it in Europe.
Now Euro is very expenssiv. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home