June 24, 2007

I am getting angry over nothing
Sometimes I am getting angry over nothing.
Why??
Because I live in now. And it is very busy on business. And I am not god.
I asked my sons doctor about it. She said it is hysteric. LOL

Yesterday I had a big headache and stiffness in my shoulders.
I think I try to go the acupuncture this week.

I asked my acupuncture last month “Do you know a nice spot for being angry?”
She said “nothing.” LOL

I think blog is very nice for me. But it is difficult to post my feeling. I have a little stress to post.
But it is fun.

2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

if writing helps you, write. Don't care about 'how' and 'what'.
A personal blog is basically about expressions and releasing stress.
Acupuncture can be stress-releasing, too.

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Thank you SzélsőFa. I have a lot of troubles.
But I try to do it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home