June 12, 2007

Which do you like showing or soaking in the bathroom?
When you take a bath, you use shower. I think your culture is shower culture.
Therefore you say “He showered me with flowers.” “Bridal shower”.
I think shower can’t continue. Someday it might be stopped.

The other hand, when we take a bath, we soak in the bathtub, and we wash our bodies out of bathtub.
I don’t wash my body in a bathtub.
Before we take a bath, it is supposed to pool hot water in bathtub. I love bathing.
If I go to trip, I stay a hotel which is western type. I think I can’t be relaxed.
I want to soak in love like hot spring, which will not stop.

This is my mother in low's bathtub

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:40 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

this left me confused....
You say that westerners take a shower, while eastern people prefer bathing in a tub, right?

In Hungary, babies are almost NEVER showered, they almost ALWAYS bathed in a tub, or rather, in a smaller plastic baby bather.

But when we grow older, we tend to have showers instead.

And one more question: onions in the bathtub? for what reason? decoration?

 
At 5:53 AM , Blogger -LGirl- said...

Baby Shower wedding shower. Comes from showering the person with gifts.
I shower unless I am ill. Then I like to soak in a hot bath.

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I love to have a bath with lavender in it, or sometimes some sandlewood oil in it.
I do shower every day..and when I have the time, I will have a bath..but not a shower.

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

SzélsőFa,
Thank you for comments. Yes,when my older son is about 2 months, he took in a smaller plastic baby buthtub. But my younger son alomos took a bath with me.
So I wrote how to take a bath in Japan today. I hope you understand Japanese styl. I heard chaina is deffernt of Japanses style.

Is ti Onion?? Hahaha next time!

-LGirl-,
When it is cold day, I need a hot bath. If I don't take a bath in winter, I can't sleep.

Cazzie!!!,
Oh lavender is very nice.
I think after you take a bath, you
draw off water. But we take a bath in our familly, we use same water.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home