May 08, 2007

Our Internet environment
Our Internet environment was ADSL.
Now our Internet provider is changing. While it is changing, we have to use Dial-up access. It is very slow now.

Before Provider UPLOAD spead 512K
DOWNLOAD spead 1.5M
COST 2,700 Yen/month

After Provider from 15. June
UPLOAD spead 1M
DOWNLOAD spead 12M
COST 2,000 Yen/month
(Now we wait a paper work of provider and change their router.)

I heard the other country telephone payment is cheap . And if you call to people who live in same town, it is free. You don’t care payment. Therefore you connect your computer long times.
How do you use your Internet environment?

PS. After our Internet connect the other provider, I can upload my pictures.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

we have adsl, which is relatively fast. Earlier on we had isdn, a combined line with internet and telephone and that was a total disaster.

 
At 6:52 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Hello!
Oh, your cuntry is popular.
Now it is not fast. When I tryed to post pictures, I had a lot of time. I have to wate a new line.

 
At 6:52 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Hello!
Oh, your cuntry is popular.
Now it is not fast. When I tryed to post pictures, I had a lot of time. I have to wate a new line.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home