April 13, 2007

Nany911

Kids are looking their parents. It is important parents’ behavior.
Don’t cross a red light.
Do jobs that a person hates.
Don’t speak evil of someone.
Be kind to everyone.
Don't say "I am busy. I can't it."

But I can’t do anything. Parents’ jobs are hard.
I want escape parents’ jobs, especially kids school jobs(PTA).
I try to enjoy that job(PTA). But now I am blue feeling.

When I watched TV show yesterday, I found Nanny 911. It was very funny.
I wish they would visit my house.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:11 AM , Blogger M said...

I've seen those nanny shows, too. And they do always seem to have all the answers. But isn't it much easier to look in on someone Else's Life and Have all the answers!?

The key is to be able to step back from our own lives enough to Be the Observer and See ourselves objectively, how we really Are...when we are able to do that, the answers come more easily to us as well.

What a great idea, to write to improve your English...I should try that in Spanish, or German. although I have a hard enough time making sense in English!!!

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I have not ever seen this show before. But I see what you are saying here.
I love to help with the reading at school. But I will not go for PTA or for helping in the canteen there. I would rather spend my energy helping eith reading.
I will be helping weith sports days too. I also give lecture during health week at the school on becoming a nurse, for both boys and girls.

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Reiki 4 Life,
Thank you for comments for me. I didn't know "Reiki" was English now. Karaoke, Otaku, Sushi, etc..
I want to read your blog. But it is difficult to read long posts for me. Sorry.
But sometimes I try it.

Cazzie!!!,
Thank you for comments.
You are a great mother. I know I shouldn't complain it. I should do my best.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home