April 25, 2007

My older son's teacher visited my house
Today my older son's teacer visited our house. Every April the elementary school's teacers visit their stuednts' house. That is Japanese educational way.
When the teacher visits their students house, he asks about their stuednts to parents and he cheaks routes to school.

I think you might feel starange. Anyway I am busy to clean my house everytime before a teacher visit my house. LOL...

By the way, we go to trip. I take a break for a while to post.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:25 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Hungarian teachers sometimes visit the home of their student(s).
It is first done when a kid is enrolled into the school and later on, when some very serious problem arises.

But I agree: rare visitors are the best opportunity for thorough clean-ups.

 
At 4:30 AM , Blogger LanternLight said...

Couldn't see teachers in Australia being that caring...

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

SzélsőFa,
I cleaned our house, but this time his teacer didn't come in our room.
Only our entrance.. LOL
see you.

LanternLight,
Japanese area is smaller than Australia. It is easy to do that.
By the way, is your back all right?
see you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home