November 10, 2006

Shanghai Maglev Train!
When my husband went to Shanghai on business, he didn't get on the Shanghai Maglev Train in Caina. Some people said, it is not conveniente to get on the Shanghai Maglev Train. Taxis are better transportation than the Shanghai Maglev Train in Shanghai.
Anyway, the Shanghai Maglev Train’s high speed is 430km/h. It is amazing.
Actually, I was afraid of an accident. Because there was an accident in Gaermany. A lot of visitors died in September. When I watched this bad news on TV, I heard that the visitors were families of this company’s employer. I thought they were like our sons who liked trains. I’m not sure about this news in detail.  

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 4:12 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Finally, the era of robots is over :)))
That speed is impressive!
Between which cities is this train going? How long is it?

 
At 9:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks pretty fancy though!

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Szélső Fa,
It is from Shanghai Pudong International Airport to Center Park Station.
I heard it takes only 8 miniute!!
But trains does not go center of Shanghai in Chaina.

FROG WITH A BLOG,
Hello, your blog is nice.
This "Before & After" (America) is interesting.

 
At 2:13 AM , Blogger -LGirl- said...

WOW that i sfast. i am curious of there are seat belts?

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

I don't know. But when I watched this page, I couldn't seat belts.
Anyway, I'm afraid of crash like
German's on September.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Shanghai_Maglev.jpg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home