October 15, 2006

Ghibli Museum, Mitaka
Hayao Miyazaki is a famous movie directer in Japan. Probably, you know his films. But actually, I have not ever watched his films.
My younger son likesTotoro”. My older son likes "catbus". Therefore, we visited his museum.
In this Museum, there is a very big catbus, which is made from arctophile. Kisds can be in it and climb up it.
And this month, Aardman Animations's works come to this museum. Our kids like "Wallace and Gromit". Our kids enjoyed this museum.

This museum doesn't permit people to take photographs. Only outside is OK.
The Ticket Information is here.





3 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Lucy, you get to visit so many fun places! I guess that's the advantage of having young children, one has to keep them entertained constantly.

Well, you have fun and I'll be back.
take care

 
At 11:03 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Frog with a Blog,
Of course, I enjoyed it with my kids. Actually, I feel tiered.
Today, schools opened. My younger son cried in his preschool this morning.

 
At 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so envious! I've heard of that museum and should I ever be able to go to Japan someday, I'd like to see it myself!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home