October 13, 2006

Tokyo DisneySea
We went to Tokyo DisneySea!
It was our first time. Actually I am not interested in Tokyo Disney Resort. I never went to Tokyo Disney Resort when I was young.
So, it takes about one half hour to get to Tokyo Disney Resort by car. Of course, it is not far, but Japanese high ways always have a lot of traffic jams. Therefore, I didn't want to go to Tokyo Disney Resort. This time, we could go it by bus, which departed form my town. It was easy to go to Desny Resort.

After I went to DisneySea Park, I recognized that DisneySea Park has better shows than Disneyland Park. Definitely, "Big Band Beat" , which was a musical show was nice.


Front of Australia



The Disney Resort Line monorail

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I WANT TO GO!!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home