April 20, 2006

Do you like Karaoke ?
When I was a graduate employee, I hated karaoke with my co-workers, especcially with my boss. I just wanted to drink with co-workers. Every time I thought why I had to sing in front of
people?
I was made to sing a duet well with my boss.

A recent karaoke can generally download music on Internet. And we can choice many kind of songs. We can choice songs for chirdlen.

I sometimes go to karaoke with my family.

When we went skiing for final spring skiing, we stayed at a Japanese- style hotel, which had karaoke rooms was in Tochigi prefecture. Our sons enyoyed to hold microphones.
I wish I could sing English songs.

By the way, do you know karaoke? My English dictionary has karaoke meaning.


Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

At 3:02 PM , Blogger LanternLight said...

Oh, I don't know, thought I did a reasonable "When I'm 64". Of course I was drunk at the time.

 
At 1:17 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

I thought there are karaoke in the other country.

 
At 2:51 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Yes we have karaoke parties here in Hungary, but these parties are not for me. The music they play and the people there are just not for me.
I like singing.
Is karaoke, the word in Japanese?

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Szélső Fa,
Yes, Karaoke is Japanese.
Sushi, Futon, Judo, Samurai

 
At 4:40 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Oh, com'on, Lucy, I know those 4 words.
But what does the word Karaoke mean in English?

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

LanternLight,
"When I'm 64". is song's name!!
When you commented it to me, I could not understand it.
I thought you were 64 years old!!

So, it is difficult to understand somting in English.....

 
At 6:18 AM , Blogger mike c said...

I love kareoke here in the USA. We sing songs and win shirts that advertise beer.

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger LanternLight said...

I thought you were 64 years old!!

Probably still older than you though :-)

 
At 1:52 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

LanternLight,
Noway!!

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

mike,
I think Karaoke was Japanese culture. Now it is in USA.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home