April 07, 2006

Common Mistakes 1 -Lucy-
1.She always feels boring and sleepy.
2.She always feels bored and sleepy.

I always make mistake them. exited, bored, moved, tired, interested, worried, frightened.............

It is hard to understand for Japanese. By the way my coworker sometimes takes a nap in office after lunch. Today ,while she was noddding of with the mouse in her hand, she took a nap. I thought she felt bored. But it was not good for her. Always I want to say something for her. But I can't it.
That is not my job.
Because she is an adult not my child, she should take care of herself.


*** My friend told me*****
Paul is boring, So I was bored.
-------y
thing ing = things that make you feel this way

--------ed = how you feel

7 Comments:

At 2:53 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

My husband more than often takes a nap in his office after lunch. His co-workers are getting used to it. They don't disturb him.
It takes some 5-10 minutes only. He is fully active after his nap, so why not have a nap?

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

After lunch is Ok. But she sleeps,
while it is working time......

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger Frog with a Blog said...

HI Lucy, this is Mickelino saying hello from Paris. I like your brog! Regarding your colleague, well, I think you should take advantage of the situation, wait until she falls asleep and you take a nap at the same time!!! It's great because she'll never know you are sleeping...

 
At 1:03 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Thank you for comment. You have a nice idea!!! I will try it?! I need
a special skil. And maybe it make our boss upset.

 
At 2:18 AM , Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

English makes no grammatical sense. Just to be awkward.

 
At 3:38 AM , Blogger LanternLight said...

Perhaps your friend is having problems at home?

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Kieran,
Thank you for comment. I try to write something in English everyday. Please read it.

LanternLight,
Yes,perhaps she goes to somewhere
everyweekend, and she might like
night. She is not good at mornig.
I can't help it. But I have to take care her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home