April 15, 2006

Link
I could edit my link list after a long time. I started to post my blog from last October.
First, nobody read my blog. So I tryed to read and post on other people's blog. But it was hard to read them. Actually I am not good at especially reading in English quickly.

Second, I searched blogs that had nice pictures or nice person's.
It is difficult to know on blogs that are nice people's. Especially it is difficult to know only characters in English for me.

Third, I searched keys of city where I visited. I found Lanternlight's blog which had trains pictures. And for the first time I commented on his blog. (After that I read my comment which took mistake spelling.)
Lanternlight commented my blog. But I was not used to set my blog, so I didn't find his comments on my blog.
Thank you for Lanternlight. You encouraged me.

Kieran posted my blog. I didn't know where he came from. Suddenly he came over my blog at midnight, when I thought it was hard to write post in English.

I think he might genius to find new blog.
And I met SaWa on Kieran's blog.
Thank you for Kieran and SaWa.

Recentlry I met Szélső Fa. Thank you for Szélső Fa. I wish I could read Hungarian.

I feel happy. I met them. If I just live Japan, I couldn't meet them.

7 Comments:

At 4:01 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Thanks. You're a gentle explorer, as far as I know you.
Your blog is interesting and it gives us some impression about today's Japan.
Re: my blog: Sometimes I write English.

 
At 5:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog regularly, Lucy. I enjoy hearing about the adventures you and your family have. :)

Your English is getting much better. I like that you try to use difficult words, like vitality, and you use them properly too.

Owl. :)

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

I read your blog, Lucy. I like to see what life is like in Japan. I found you on Lanternlight's blog. You seem like a nice person.

 
At 12:49 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Szélső Fa,
I am interesting with Europian languages. But it is diffricult to have time stadying Europian languages.

One who listens,
I like your photo(growmit). And I like your "Uploading vs dwnloading" story.
I have same feeling.

Hillbilly Mom,
I try to read your blog in weekend.
I want to comment your blog some day. (I need time to learn English...)

Everybody,
Thank you for comments. If you have a time, please visit my blog again.

 
At 6:54 AM , Blogger LanternLight said...

Thank you for Lanternlight. You encouraged me.

My pleasure Lucy. Glad to know you :-)

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

You're lovely.

 
At 9:11 PM , Blogger Sev said...

Hello Lucy,
Your blog is a great way to discover Japan !
I really like the Japanese culture and Miyazaki's movies (Chihiro, Princess Mononoké,etc).
My sister and her boyfriend visited Japan last November, they really enjoyed your country !
Of course, I'll come back to visit your blog ;-)))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home