April 02, 2006

Talk to myself
I forgot that today was our wedding anniversaryy. Maybe it is the 10th or 11th. When we married, I couldn't imagin our situation. We are so busy now. Actually I have to make a document of the tomorrow's meeting.

And my husband is too busy to spend with my family recently. He also forgot our wedding anniversaryy. I think a married life is such a thing.

Anyway we hope we would enjoy ourself next weekend.
If my husband take off next weekend, we will go a hotspring??

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:32 AM , Blogger LanternLight said...

I forgot that today was our wedding anniversaryy. Maybe it is the 10th or 11th.

In some countries, as the joke goes, you would get less for murder :-)

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger allister said...

I wish one day when i get married my wife an i can forget our anniversary without the messiness of murder.

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 11:39 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

LanternLight, allister
When my housband come back, I make him my bloge,and your comments read........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home