April 04, 2006


Do you have a cell phone?
Do you think children need a cell phone?
When I was a student, cell phones were very expensive. Young peple could not have cell phones.
And thirty five yeares ago(1970), the Japan world exposition was held in Osaka city. Big cell phones were displayed in Expo '70. (When we went to the expo Park to see the poster in which people carried their cell phones on their shoulder.)
Japanese could not believe that we would have cell phones in our future. But now even the children have cell phones.

In my opinion, children don't need cell phones. I know cell phones are uesful. If children get email, they can return it. That causes childeren to do bad things sometimes.

That's why children shouldn't have cell phones.

On the other hand, there are some pay phone in towns. And vicious crimes are increasing in Japan. Anyway I may not say such a thing. We parents make give cell phons which have GPS for protecting our children.

3 Comments:

At 5:45 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:47 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Generally, I am against giving phones to kids. Cellphones might do damage to us, I think the waves can be dangerous.
At the same time I have 2 cellphones and I have to use them a lot.
There's only one occasion I supply my 9yo with a phone - when we are hiking in the forest. It might come handy is he gets lost.

 
At 12:06 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

I agree your opinion. Also I don't like to our sons play computer game. I admit them play computer games and TV games.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home