April 13, 2006

No diaper
My younger son needs diapers, when he sleeps every night.
He is four years old!! But he insits he needs it.

My older son told his friends in his school about it. My older son's friends said "we don't believe that."

My younger son heard his older brother's story. And suddenly he said " I don't need my diapers tonight." (I won't need my diapers from tonight on.)

We were so surprised. And we thought it would be hard for him.

Next morning he got up. He said proudly " I did it!!"

I thought it is not bad for children to have siblings.

10 Comments:

At 10:23 PM , Blogger Sev said...

Your youngest son wants to be like your oldest ;-)

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Yes. Younger son copy his older brother's doing.
So Every day they are fighting.

And they make me upset.

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

It gets better when they're older. And it's great for kids to have siblings!

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Kieran,
It's great for kids to have siblings. I think so.

But parents need a lot of money when they have children.

 
At 1:58 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Its the love you need the most, not the money. Be proud of your younger son. He's doing fine.

But be prepared and secretly, place something that absorbs urine in his bed, if, for whatever reason he looses control during night. My girl is 6 and sometimes she does it, too.

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Szélső Fa,
Love is importnt, but I like money... haaa

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Why?

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Szélső Fa,
That is a nice question.

When I was young, I didn't think so. But now I am afraid of my life
in our future.

 
At 3:50 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:51 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Lucy, I am not THAT young, as you have probably seen in my profile :-P
There is a saying that goes somehow along "When fate/God/fortune gives you lambs, grass will also be given to you". I tend to believe that this is true.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home