September 07, 2008

Bicycle training
When my younger son was very young, he insisted that it was easy to ride a bicycle. ???
My younger son always are watching his big brother. My younger son wants to do like his big brother.

But it is difficult to do that.

My older son instructs my younger son to ride a bicycle. My older son explains that how to ride
a bicycle.
My older son recommends practicing hard.
Anyway my younger son become available. He is very happy!


http://happylucy.blogspot.com/2006/03/he-wants-to-ride-on-his-older-sons.html

Reporting verbs

Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not surprising that your younger son would think that it's easy to ride a bike. Your older son made it look easy! And your younger son wants to do what his big brother can do.

But, riding a bicycle is not easy!

It's very nice that your older son will teach your younger son to ride a bike. When he is the teacher, it makes him feel good. He is a very good "big brother" because he wants to show his little brother how to ride a bike.

Your older son is wise to recommend practice.

It seems that your younger son has been able to ride his bicycle, so he must be happy.

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Eden Mills said...

I’m happy to see those beautiful snaps of your child. It is a habit of every child to pick new things. It is a God gifted.

Outsourcing Solution in Call Center

Eden Mills

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home