May 17, 2007

A hotel in Tokushima (Shikoku Part2)
I booked a hotel by internet in my house. I thought this hotel looked be comfortable. In fact this hotel was not bad. But we felt strange about this hotel, we stayed in it. Because I arrived this hotel at 9:30 PM. We didn't meet anybody in this hotel. All rooms and halls were dark.
This hotel's officer said "All visitors have already slept,"
Really????
I tryed to take a picture of this Japanese room, I couldn't it. As a matter of fact I was afraid of apparitions.

Next morning we left this hotel at 9:00 AM, this hotels's officer said "All visitors have already gone early morning,"
Really???
We thought this hotel had no visitors exsept ours.
Anyway this hotel was in our worst 5. LOL

\Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:46 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Seeing the photo I thought it was a school. An EMPTY one (like when all the kids went on a school holiday.)

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

SzélsőFa, hello!!
Yes, it looked like a school. It was not cool hotel.
So it was reasonable price. LOL

 
At 10:03 PM , Blogger -LGirl- said...

Maybe it was a hospital! LOL Or worse a prison! I am glad that you made it out safely!

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

-LGirl-,
Oh, prison! That is a nice joke.
We were luky, so we didn't meet ghosts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home