January 05, 2007

Hawaii
We went to Oahu island of Hawaii in the USA. In fact I didn’t think we would go to Hawaii with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law this winter holiday. But my mother-in-law wanted to go to Hawaii with her grand children. So, I and my husband planned this trip.

The flight of United Air Lines departed from Tokyo for Honolulu.
Honestly, I heard it was easy to take a trip to Hawaii for Japanese, who couldn’t speak English very well. But my idea was broken by an event ...........

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Lovely lovely pictures, I wish I could be there in them, it would be such a nice holiday Lucy :)

 
At 2:09 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Cazzie,
Your contry has so beautiful islands!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home