December 09, 2006

Does my older son believe Santa Claus?
Now our sons are looking forward to their Christmas presents. They are talking about their presents together. This year, they want trains of toy and rails.
So my older son is 10 years old on Dec 24. But he almost might believe that Santa Claus is coming my house.
He said “we don’t have a chimney and a wood stove. And our house locks our door. How can Santa Claus come over to our house??”
I think my older son believe Santa close yet. Anyway, that feeling is important.

I

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! Watching kids celebrate Christmas is so much fun. Do cities in Japan decorate much for Christmas? Lights and trees and stuff?

 
At 8:17 AM , Blogger Molly said...

Hello, I am visiting from Cazzie's "I don't do mornings" Blog.

When I was five, I wanted a train too. Is Santa bringing your children a train this year?

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Jay,
My town is very small so, it doesn't have a big Christmas tree like New
York.. Hahaha

mjd,
Thank you for visitng.
Yes, my sons experience to get trains, tunnel and rails.
My older son ask me "I want this. Please tell Santa about it, mom.."

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Lucy,
I can't believe it! Your older son is just one day older than my older son. My eldest was born Dec 25, 1996. This is awesome!

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Rebecca,
Wow, yes, my older son was born Dec 24, 1996. You and me felt pain in hospitals each other.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home