January 11, 2007

Tip
When we travel Europe and the USA, we are usually annoyed at tip.
It is at a restaurant, it takes cab….
When we ate Chinese food at a restaurant in Hawaii, my husband had been thinking of tip…

When I traveled Paris with my parents, we went to Eiffel Tower. So we took a cab.
But I had car sick because I had been thinking of tip.
While I calculated the tip, the mate ticked off his cab fare……
I think it is difficult to understand of tipping systems for Japanese.

Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:00 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

We also have a tipping system in Hungary. We give tips in taxis, restaurants, public hospitals... you usually give a certain % of the normal fee BEYOND the normal fee. When not satisfied (with the food for example) you might not give a tip at all.

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

I think Europian are cool. But if Japanese do not give a tip, they think Japanese would be stingy. And if Japanese give a lot of tip, they think Japanse would be no class. LOL..

 
At 12:56 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Yes, it's never easy to tip...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home