September 08, 2006

Traveling in this autmun

I want to go somewhere in this autmun. Because, I get special holidays from my company.
(I have to take these special holidays in this year.)

And my older son will have holidays from 7, October to 15, October.


But I can’t decide to go somewhere.
1. two days trip in Japanese countryside.
2. five days trip in abroad.
3. Just stay in my house. House keeping, cleaning.
4. Give up take these special holidays. Go to work.

Now, I am checking the traveling list of the gold coast in Australia.

Why I can’t decide it? I ask it to myself.
1. My husband is busy. He can’t go with us.
2. My younger son is so busy boy. He makes me tired.
3. I don’t know the gold coast is best place for kids.
4. I should save money for our future.
5. My mother and my brother are sick.

But one more I whisper to me. If you go abroad, you will regret.
1. Next year, I don’t take autumn holidays.
2. I want to chance using English.

And while I annoy, the autumn holidays will finish….
I'm sorry I posted a little thing.
If you were me, what will you do? You go traveling the gold coast with your kids?

6 Comments:

At 2:32 AM , Blogger -LGirl- said...

The Japanese Countryside sounds amazing to me but that's coming from me way over here in Canada!
You can stay home and clean anytime. I'd say travel just bring lots of little fun things for your boy on the plane.
Whatever you do be certain to share the photos with us!

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

If I were you (which I am not) I'd go for a country trip somewhere within easy reach if anything happens to my ill relatives. Something animal or train related for the kids, nothing expensive and famous.

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Jay said...

Definitely take the vacation. Travel is great. Travelling is always a great experience.

I don't know which trip you should take. Just be sure to take lots of pictures for us!

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I have found that no matter where you go or what you do you will still be doing the same things as you were if you stayed at home. Still the washing of clothes, still the cooking and still the settling of the kids at night. So, take a vacation, you will be doing the same things, but in a different place, and the kids will love to go with you :)

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

On this weekend, I thought about my vacation. I realized I felt tired. Cazzie’s opinion is true for me.
I have a job. I don’t stay my house in afternoon everyday. My sons go to preschool and after school everyday. I can’t take care for them. (My cooking is not good. My house is mess.)
Therefore, I misunderstand I have to go somewhere with my sons. But that makes me tired.
And, I might real want to go my mother’s house. And I might want to eat my mother’s food.
Anyway, I can’t go traveling oversea on October. But I try to think about my vacation.
Every body thank you so much.

 
At 11:08 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

-LGirl-
Thank you for link. I hope someday I want to visit your country.

saz,
Thank you. My brother left ICU room. I hope he will be good.

Szélső Fa,
Kids like Zoo!! I think I save money.

Jay,
Someday I go to travel in the world. (LOL...)

Cazzie!!!
My older son want said ' I want to stay near mother forever...'
(LOL..)
But someday my kids will leave from me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home