May 30, 2006

Guam VS London ( English comparing practice)
It would be just as comfortable
I want traveling with my sons this October. I can get special holiday from my company this year. My sons will have autumn holiday. Unfortunately it is imposible for husband to take it.

So what should we do only one week? Actually I think I should clean our house and stuff.
But if I can go to travel in autumn holiday, I want to go oversea countries.
So I try to compar Guam and London.

London is much nicer than Guam. I can use English in London. And there is Lego park in London. But I have to take care of my sons in London without my husband. It is not good. Maybe it makes me crazy. My younger son is so active. I am afraid of his life in London.

Guam is quite shorter flight from Japan than London. My younger son can't put up with long flight.
After travelling, long flight is exactly more tired than short travel.
Anyway I am thinking about our holiday for a while. And when I recognize, it will come October soon. And we can't go anywhere.
So I will clean my house......................

2 Comments:

At 1:24 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Taking care of your kids in a foreign country might be easier than you'd think. They will feel the need to rely upon you and will behave themselves better.
If I were you, and could afford going abroad, I would go abroad. But do as you please and October is not very near.

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger muse-ic said...

London is fantasitc; there is so much to see and do there...your children will be too busy to even think about playing up for you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home