July 18, 2006

BOYS
Yesterday, it was a holiday. But it was rainy day. Downstair neighbor came over to our home. Three boys played in our home. I thought our room might break. But they enjoyed. Downstair's boy can speak English very well. (His mother is American.) He taught me something in English.

When his mother picked up him, she brought two her daughters to our home. Five kids!!
My older son is 9 years, her oldest son is 8 years, my younger son is 4 years, her older daughter is 2 years, and her younger daughter is 1 year.
They played small toy piano, danced, jumped, read somthing, sing and etc....
Anyway, our downstair's neightbor came over to our home, therefore they could step on foor.


Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:08 PM , Blogger Jay said...

5 kids in the house! I bet there wasn't a quiet moment. Sounds like a great time.

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

That sounds like the boys enjoyed the company....if you visit us here I have 4 children who would LOVE to see your boys :)

 
At 11:24 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Jay,
We enjoyed, after that I felt tired..

Cazzie!!!
You are a wonderful and tough mother. I think how to take care 5 kids. I want to talk about it.
For me, I have only 2 kids.
Sometimes I feel crasy...

saz
Yes, they want to play again. But,
neighbors will come over to thire grand mother's house in America on summer holidays. Threfore it is qite this month.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home